Please contact me directly for current rates.
Consultation, Supervision and Presentation Fees: Please contact me directly.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Preferred Provider for
- Premera Blue Cross
- Federal Blue Cross
- I do other insurance (VOVC, Unions, State of Alaska)
I do not currently accept Denali Kid Care, Medicaid, or Medicare.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Mental Health Billing Services
MHBS P.O. Box 231349 Anchorage, Alaska 99523-1349
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!